Tonight’s assignment: Testing our flagship pinot noir Titan in three different Riedel glasses to make our selections for the winery/tasting room.
, Bells Up News, New Releases, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Estate Seyval Blanc, Estate Vineyard, Girardet Vineyards, Helios, Oregon Wine Press, Seyval Blanc, 0
When we moved to Newberg from Cincinnati, Ohio, and began sketching out our vineyard block planting plans, we knew...
, Bells Up News, 0
Dave Specter, owner and winemaker of Newberg, Oregon’s Bells Up Winery has joined the Board of Directors for the...
, Bells Up News, Events & Tastings, 0
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Bells Up, Willamette Valley’s Newest Micro-Boutique Winery, Announces Grand Opening Dates NEWBERG, OR (April 22, 2015)...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s “Hidden Gem” Charm Explored by Canadian Wine Writer Rebecca Meïr-Liebman
- Washington Wine Blog Calls 2018 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc an “Awesome Release”
- 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc Reviewed by Washington Wine Blog
- “Lip Smacking” 2018 Prelude Rosé Reviewed by Washington Wine Blog
- Wine4Food Names Bells Up as Having One of “The Best Views in Oregon Wine Country”