Erica, Bells Up Winery’s consulting winemaker, came by today to meet with Dave and to do an acid panel on the 777 pinot noir harvested last fall. Conveniently, they were able to work in the winery space today.
First Tasting in the New Space
, Bells Up News, 0
Last call for Firebird! Our inventory of 2013 Firebird Syrah has now hit the RED ALERT zone: We now have just 10 cases remaining...
, Bells Up News, New Releases, #bellsupmoment, 2019 Jupiter, Bells Up Vineyard, Bells Up Winery, Jupiter, Jupiter Pinot NOir, New Release, New Wine, 0
We are super excited to FINALLY share our very first pinot noir made entirely of estate fruit! Meet Jupiter,...
all-day Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Feb 26 all-day
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Sunday, February 26 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup from a Newberg location, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the truffle[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs
- Wine Industry Network Advisor Asks Winemaker Dave for Thoughts on 2023
- 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir Scores 94 Points From Drink The Bottles