With Memorial Day weekend upon us, it seems fitting to share the very small way we have chosen to remember some special people for whom we couldn’t get this winery open fast enough. We hope they’re happy with our progress. The first four rows of Pommard now honor the memory of…
Remembering those we’ve lost.
, Bells Up News, In memory of, #bellsupmoment, Anniversary, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, Sara Pearson Specter, 0
A personal post from Sara On October 6, 2001—on a Devou Park hilltop in Covington, Kentucky overlooking Cincinnati, Ohio—Dave...
, Bells Up News, New Releases, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Estate Seyval Blanc, Estate Vineyard, Girardet Vineyards, Helios, Oregon Wine Press, Seyval Blanc, 0
When we moved to Newberg from Cincinnati, Ohio, and began sketching out our vineyard block planting plans, we knew...
, Bells Up News, Feature Stories & Reviews, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Vineyard, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, David Specter, feature story, Mahindra Tractor, Mahindra USA, Sara Pearson Specter, Sara Specter, Vineyard, Winemaker, 0
We’ve kept this quiet for MONTHS now, but in April this year we were contacted by Holly Brinkman, Head...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Wine Reviewer Paul Gregutt Picks 2021 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc as “Wine of the Week”
- AdVINEtures’ Allison and Chris Wallace Review Bells Up’s Personal Tasting Experience, Wines
- Wine Review Online’s Michael Apstein Calls Bells Up’s Wines “A Delight”
- Marlynn Schotland of Urban Bliss Life “In Love” with 2020 New World Cabernet Sauvignon
- Kathleen Willcox Reviews Bells Up’s Helios Seyval Blanc