With Memorial Day weekend upon us, it seems fitting to share the very small way we have chosen to remember some special people for whom we couldn’t get this winery open fast enough. We hope they’re happy with our progress. The first four rows of Pommard now honor the memory of…
Remembering those we’ve lost.
, Bells Up News, In memory of, #bellsupmoment, Anniversary, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, Sara Pearson Specter, 0
A personal post from Sara On October 6, 2001—on a Devou Park hilltop in Covington, Kentucky overlooking Cincinnati, Ohio—Dave...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, In memory of, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Vineyard, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, feature story, Pinot Noir, Sara Specter, Viki Eierdam, Vineyard, Wine Press Northwest, Wine Review, Wine Writer, 0
We were incredibly touched to read the feature story by Viki Eierdam about our winery and vineyard in the...
, Bells Up News, New Releases, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Estate Seyval Blanc, Estate Vineyard, Girardet Vineyards, Helios, Oregon Wine Press, Seyval Blanc, 0
When we moved to Newberg from Cincinnati, Ohio, and began sketching out our vineyard block planting plans, we knew...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Vino-Sphere Names Bells Up’s 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc A Top Wine of 2019
- SoCal Restaurant Show Features Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter
- Praise for Bells Up’s Wines, Tasting Experience from Wine Writer Cori Solomon
- Travel and Wine Writer Marcy Gordon Describes Bells Up’s “Small Lots Made With Heart”
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured In Four-Part Financial Health Series by Capital Press