It’s no secret that Dave and Sara have enjoyed a long-standing friendship with Kristin and Curt Fintel, owners of Chehalem Ridge Bed & Breakfast. In fact, when we first visited the Willamette Valley in August 2008, we stayed at their B&B and fell in love with their view (as well as their hospitality and the Newberg area in general).
So when they decided to offer a premium “add on” package as an option for their guests, we were thrilled to participate. Chehalem Ridge’s “Beans, Brews & Bells Up Winery” is currently available through the end of May, and includes:
- Overnight accommodations at Chehalem Ridge, including a gourmet breakfast served with local produce and homemade preserves (we could dedicate an entire blog post to Kristin’s preserves!)
- Visit to local coffee roaster Caravan Coffee
- Private tour and tasting at Wolves & People Farmhouse Brewery
- Private wine tasting with us
- Artisan lunch at Newberg Bakery