As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
Archive for category: Growers
, Growers, Harvest, Dan Hardy, Dave Specter, Fanfare Club, Growers, Harvest 2016, Summit View Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley AVA, 0
This year, when Bells Up winemaker Dave made the trip from Newberg to Milton-Freewater, Oregon, to pick up our...
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Praise for Bells Up’s Wines, Tasting Experience from Wine Writer Cori Solomon
- Travel and Wine Writer Marcy Gordon Describes Bells Up’s “Small Lots Made With Heart”
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured In Four-Part Financial Health Series by Capital Press
- Capital Press Interviews Bells Up’s Dave Specter About How To Choose A Banking Partner
- 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir Featured by Weekday Wine Club