As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
Archive for category: Growers
, Growers, Harvest, Dan Hardy, Dave Specter, Fanfare Club, Growers, Harvest 2016, Summit View Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley AVA, 0
This year, when Bells Up winemaker Dave made the trip from Newberg to Milton-Freewater, Oregon, to pick up our...
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Sips N Tips Calls 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé “Perfectly Balanced for Meal Pairings”
- 2016 Titan is “Juicy, Energetic and Exceptionally Balanced,” says Winery Reflections
- Vino-Sphere’s Feature Story Calls Bells Up “A Micro-Boutique Winner”
- 2018 Rhapsody “Reminiscent of Gooseberry and Lime Zest,” Says Great Northwest Wine
- Prince of Pinot Reviews 2016 Titan Pinot Noir