As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
Archive for category: Growers
, Growers, Harvest, Dan Hardy, Dave Specter, Fanfare Club, Growers, Harvest 2016, Summit View Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley AVA, 0
This year, when Bells Up winemaker Dave made the trip from Newberg to Milton-Freewater, Oregon, to pick up our...
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
Share your #bellsupmomentInstagram has returned invalid data.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Dave and Sara Specter Interviewed for Oregon Wine History Archive
- What’s “Batonnage?” Life Between The Vines Asks Dave Specter to Define this “Vino Lingo”
- 2018 Helios “A Glass of Sunshine,” says Drink In Nature
- Wine Reviewer Ellen Landis Says Bells Up’s Wines Are “Striking and Dramatic”
- Helios Seyval Blanc Featured by Understanding Wine With Austin Beeman in New Video