As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
Archive for category: Growers
, Growers, Harvest, Dan Hardy, Dave Specter, Fanfare Club, Growers, Harvest 2016, Summit View Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley AVA, 0
This year, when Bells Up winemaker Dave made the trip from Newberg to Milton-Freewater, Oregon, to pick up our...
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s “Hidden Gem” Charm Explored by Canadian Wine Writer Rebecca Meïr-Liebman
- Washington Wine Blog Calls 2018 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc an “Awesome Release”
- 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc Reviewed by Washington Wine Blog
- “Lip Smacking” 2018 Prelude Rosé Reviewed by Washington Wine Blog
- Wine4Food Names Bells Up as Having One of “The Best Views in Oregon Wine Country”