When we moved to Newberg from Cincinnati, Ohio, and began sketching out our vineyard block planting plans, we knew...
Archive for category: New Releases
To say we’re excited would be the understatement of the year. After five long years—first clearing the property in...
Bells Up Winery’s Firebird Syrah + Interrobang’s Sweet Vermouth No. 47 = New Cocktail… “The Bellobang”, New Releases, Recipe, #bellsupmoment, Bellobang, Cocktail, Interrobang, Recipe, Vermouth, 0
NEWBERG, OR (July 21, 2016) — Newberg’s Bells Up Winery and Interrobang have unveiled a new cocktail, “The Bellobang.”...
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
Share your #bellsupmomentInstagram has returned invalid data.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Dave and Sara Specter Interviewed for Oregon Wine History Archive
- What’s “Batonnage?” Life Between The Vines Asks Dave Specter to Define this “Vino Lingo”
- 2018 Helios “A Glass of Sunshine,” says Drink In Nature
- Wine Reviewer Ellen Landis Says Bells Up’s Wines Are “Striking and Dramatic”
- Helios Seyval Blanc Featured by Understanding Wine With Austin Beeman in New Video