We love our chocolate over here at Bells Up. Both Dave and Sara are card-carrying chocoholics (please, no 12-steps...
Archive for category: Recipe
, Events & Tastings, Recipe, 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, 2017 Prelude Rosé, Ember and Vine, Mary Cressler, Recipe, Rose, Sean Martin, Vindulge, Wine Blogger, Wine Writer, 0
It’s no secret that we’re huge fans of the wine and wood-fired power duo of Mary Cressler and Sean...
Bells Up Winery’s Firebird Syrah + Interrobang’s Sweet Vermouth No. 47 = New Cocktail… “The Bellobang”, New Releases, Recipe, #bellsupmoment, Bellobang, Cocktail, Interrobang, Recipe, Vermouth, 0
NEWBERG, OR (July 21, 2016) — Newberg’s Bells Up Winery and Interrobang have unveiled a new cocktail, “The Bellobang.”...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s “Hidden Gem” Charm Explored by Canadian Wine Writer Rebecca Meïr-Liebman
- Washington Wine Blog Calls 2018 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc an “Awesome Release”
- 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc Reviewed by Washington Wine Blog
- “Lip Smacking” 2018 Prelude Rosé Reviewed by Washington Wine Blog
- Wine4Food Names Bells Up as Having One of “The Best Views in Oregon Wine Country”