We love our chocolate over here at Bells Up. Both Dave and Sara are card-carrying chocoholics (please, no 12-steps...
Archive for category: Recipe
, Events & Tastings, Recipe, 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, 2017 Prelude Rosé, Ember and Vine, Mary Cressler, Recipe, Rose, Sean Martin, Vindulge, Wine Blogger, Wine Writer, 0
It’s no secret that we’re huge fans of the wine and wood-fired power duo of Mary Cressler and Sean...
Bells Up Winery’s Firebird Syrah + Interrobang’s Sweet Vermouth No. 47 = New Cocktail… “The Bellobang”, New Releases, Recipe, #bellsupmoment, Bellobang, Cocktail, Interrobang, Recipe, Vermouth, 0
NEWBERG, OR (July 21, 2016) — Newberg’s Bells Up Winery and Interrobang have unveiled a new cocktail, “The Bellobang.”...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Sips N Tips Calls 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé “Perfectly Balanced for Meal Pairings”
- 2016 Titan is “Juicy, Energetic and Exceptionally Balanced,” says Winery Reflections
- Vino-Sphere’s Feature Story Calls Bells Up “A Micro-Boutique Winner”
- 2018 Rhapsody “Reminiscent of Gooseberry and Lime Zest,” Says Great Northwest Wine
- Prince of Pinot Reviews 2016 Titan Pinot Noir