Journalist Barb Randall of Pamplin Media Group’s Lake Oswego Review made a return trip to visit us in April...
Archive for category: New Releases
Bells Up Winery’s Firebird Syrah + Interrobang’s Sweet Vermouth No. 47 = New Cocktail… “The Bellobang”, Bells Up Moment, New Releases, Recipe, #bellsupmoment, Bellobang, Cocktail, Interrobang, Recipe, Vermouth, 0
NEWBERG, OR (July 21, 2016) — Newberg’s Bells Up Winery and Interrobang have unveiled a new cocktail, “The Bellobang.”...
Bells Up Winery to Celebrate First Anniversary with Public Open House Hours the Weekend Before and Weekend of Memorial Day, Events, Fanfare Club, New Releases, Tastings, 0
NEWBERG, OR (March 28, 2016) — Bells Up Winery (www.bellsupwinery.com) will be open to the public for its first...
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Bells Up Moment, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Winerabble reviews Bells Up’s 2014 Titan Pinot noir
- Video: Wine Julia Interviews Dave Specter of Bells Up Winery
- Savor, Sip and Sojourn Recommends Stop at Bells Up During Memorial Day Weekend Open Houses
- Bells Up’s new Rosé, Memorial Day Weekend Open Houses featured by Lake Oswego Review.
- Bells Up included in Chehalem Ridge Bed & Breakfast’s “Premium Experience Package”