Sunday, April 23, 2017 | 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. Members of Bells Up Winery’s Fanfare Club are invited to an exclusive,...
Archive for category: New Releases
Bells Up Winery’s Firebird Syrah + Interrobang’s Sweet Vermouth No. 47 = New Cocktail… “The Bellobang”, Bells Up Moment, New Releases, Recipe, #bellsupmoment, Bellobang, Cocktail, Interrobang, Recipe, Vermouth, 0
NEWBERG, OR (July 21, 2016) — Newberg’s Bells Up Winery and Interrobang have unveiled a new cocktail, “The Bellobang.”...
Bells Up Winery to Celebrate First Anniversary with Public Open House Hours the Weekend Before and Weekend of Memorial Day, Events, Fanfare Club, New Releases, Tastings, 0
NEWBERG, OR (March 28, 2016) — Bells Up Winery (www.bellsupwinery.com) will be open to the public for its first...
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Bells Up Moment, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
Share your #bellsupmoment
- Meet Bells Up: See our very first featurette.
- For Earth Day Bells Up Winery, Tonnelier Vineyard featured in Corporate Sustainability Blog
- Bells Up winemaker Dave Specter featured in Washington Wine Blog interview
- Bells Up Winery Labor Day Weekend Open House
- Bells Up Fanfare Club: Independence Day Potluck and Fireworks in the Vineyard