Rusty Gaffney, the Prince of Pinot (who visited us last year) popped in for a surprise taste-through of our...
Archive for category: New Releases
Journalist Barb Randall of Pamplin Media Group’s Lake Oswego Review made a return trip to visit us in April...
Bells Up Winery’s Firebird Syrah + Interrobang’s Sweet Vermouth No. 47 = New Cocktail… “The Bellobang”, Bells Up Moment, New Releases, Recipe, #bellsupmoment, Bellobang, Cocktail, Interrobang, Recipe, Vermouth, 0
NEWBERG, OR (July 21, 2016) — Newberg’s Bells Up Winery and Interrobang have unveiled a new cocktail, “The Bellobang.”...
Bells Up Winery to Celebrate First Anniversary with Public Open House Hours the Weekend Before and Weekend of Memorial Day, Events, Fanfare Club, New Releases, Tastings, 0
NEWBERG, OR (March 28, 2016) — Bells Up Winery (www.bellsupwinery.com) will be open to the public for its first...
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Bells Up Moment, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Introducing 2016 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Our New Fanfare Club Exclusive Release
- Bells Up Featured in Nick Hoogendam’s Pacific Northwest Experience Video
- Tri-City Herald’s Northwest Wine Highlights Oregon Pinot Noir, Including Bells Up’s 2015 Titan
- Lake Oswego Review’s Barb Randall Praises Bells Up’s New Releases
- MSN Showcases Willamette Valley, Bells Up as a Crowd-Free Spring Break Destination