Shocked and humbled to learn that both 2013 and 2014 vintages of Bells Up’s Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir...
Tag Archive for: 2013 Titan Pinot Noir
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2013 Titan Pinot Noir, Excellent Rating, feature story, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, 0
Northwest wine reviewers and industry veterans Michele Francisco and Matt Talbot are the intrepid wine drinkers and reviewers behind...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2013 Titan Pinot Noir, Brian Calvert, Northwest Wine Night TV, The Pines 1852, Wine Tasting, 0
It’s not everyday that Bells Up’s wines get TV time, but that’s exactly what happened this week when the 2013...
all-day Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Feb 26 all-day
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Sunday, February 26 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup from a Newberg location, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the truffle[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- WineTraveler Calls Bells Up A “Best Willamette Valley Winery to Visit for Wine Tasting”
- Weinnotes’ AJ Weinzettel Interviews Dave and Sara at Bells Up for Podcast Video
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs