Shocked and humbled to learn that both 2013 and 2014 vintages of Bells Up’s Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir...
Tag Archive for: 2013 Titan Pinot Noir
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2013 Titan Pinot Noir, Excellent Rating, feature story, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, 0
Northwest wine reviewers and industry veterans Michele Francisco and Matt Talbot are the intrepid wine drinkers and reviewers behind...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2013 Titan Pinot Noir, Brian Calvert, Northwest Wine Night TV, The Pines 1852, Wine Tasting, 0
It’s not everyday that Bells Up’s wines get TV time, but that’s exactly what happened this week when the 2013...
Share your #bellsupmomentInstagram has returned invalid data.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Dave and Sara Specter Interviewed for Oregon Wine History Archive
- What’s “Batonnage?” Life Between The Vines Asks Dave Specter to Define this “Vino Lingo”
- 2018 Helios “A Glass of Sunshine,” says Drink In Nature
- Wine Reviewer Ellen Landis Says Bells Up’s Wines Are “Striking and Dramatic”
- Helios Seyval Blanc Featured by Understanding Wine With Austin Beeman in New Video