Shocked and humbled to learn that both 2013 and 2014 vintages of Bells Up’s Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir...
Tag Archive for: 2013 Titan Pinot Noir
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2013 Titan Pinot Noir, Excellent Rating, feature story, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, 0
Northwest wine reviewers and industry veterans Michele Francisco and Matt Talbot are the intrepid wine drinkers and reviewers behind...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2013 Titan Pinot Noir, Brian Calvert, Northwest Wine Night TV, The Pines 1852, Wine Tasting, 0
It’s not everyday that Bells Up’s wines get TV time, but that’s exactly what happened this week when the 2013...
7:00 pm Bells Up Fall Winemaker Dinner a... @ Rosmarino Osteria Italiana
Bells Up Fall Winemaker Dinner a... @ Rosmarino Osteria Italiana
Oct 23 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE — Friday, October 23, 2020 — for another remarkable winemaker dinner featuring Bells Up wines paired with Chef Dario Pisoni’s incomparable Italian fare at his restaurant in Newberg, Rosmarino Osteria Italiana. Reservations required via OpenTable. The sumptuous, five-course spring menu will feature five Bells Up wines: 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2017 Bells Up Pinots Have “Excellent Finesse and Elegance,” Says Washington Wine Blog
- Bells Up Featured As One of “10 Boutique Oregon Wineries That Need Exploring”
- Washington Wine Blog Reviews 2019 Helios, 2019 Rhapsody
- Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter Featured In Wine Searcher Article
- Washington Wine Blog Names 2019 Prelude A Top Oregon Wine in 2020 Rosé Report