We love our chocolate over here at Bells Up. Both Dave and Sara are card-carrying chocoholics (please, no 12-steps...
Tag Archive for: 2015 Titan Pinot Noir
, Reviews, 2015 Titan, 2015 Titan Pinot Noir, Bells Up Winery, Review, Reviews, Wine Enthusiast, Wine Review, 0
Totally perfect for Groundhog Day: Yet another accolade for 2015 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir has popped up! This is...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Men Who Blog and Pub Club Feature Bells Up Winemaker Dave in Virtual Happy Hour
- 2018 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW
- 2019 Rhapsody Reviewed by Winery Reflections: “Bright, Racy and Refreshing”
- The Wine Siren Kelly Mitchell Praises 2017 Candide as a “Distinctly Beautiful Pinot Noir”
- Winery Reflections Calls 2019 Prelude “An Exceptionally Bright, Energetic and Electrifying Rosé”