We love our chocolate over here at Bells Up. Both Dave and Sara are card-carrying chocoholics (please, no 12-steps...
Tag Archive for: 2015 Titan Pinot Noir
, Reviews, 2015 Titan, 2015 Titan Pinot Noir, Bells Up Winery, Review, Reviews, Wine Enthusiast, Wine Review, 0
Totally perfect for Groundhog Day: Yet another accolade for 2015 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir has popped up! This is...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- The New Wine Review Highlights Bells Up’s Helios Amid “Spectacular” Oregon Whites
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up