We love our chocolate over here at Bells Up. Both Dave and Sara are card-carrying chocoholics (please, no 12-steps...
Tag Archive for: 2015 Titan Pinot Noir
, Reviews, 2015 Titan, 2015 Titan Pinot Noir, Bells Up Winery, Review, Reviews, Wine Enthusiast, Wine Review, 0
Totally perfect for Groundhog Day: Yet another accolade for 2015 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir has popped up! This is...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Sips N Tips Calls 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé “Perfectly Balanced for Meal Pairings”
- 2016 Titan is “Juicy, Energetic and Exceptionally Balanced,” says Winery Reflections
- Vino-Sphere’s Feature Story Calls Bells Up “A Micro-Boutique Winner”
- 2018 Rhapsody “Reminiscent of Gooseberry and Lime Zest,” Says Great Northwest Wine
- Prince of Pinot Reviews 2016 Titan Pinot Noir