Vino-Sphere publisher and wine reviewer (and former Ohioan!) Dave Nershi paid us a visit among many other stops on...
Tag Archive for: 2016 Candide
We were recently visited by Canadian wine writer Rebecca Meïr-Liebman, who both reviews wines and produces articles for Natalie...
Introducing 2016 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Our New Fanfare Club Exclusive Release, Growers, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2016 Candide, Exclusive Release, Fanfare Club, Nemarniki Vineyard, Pinot Noir, Reserve Pinot Noir, 0
As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- SIP Northwest Publishes “Bells Up Winery: Willamette Valley’s Un-Domaine”
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured in Life Between the Vines Video Interview
- Drink In Life Showcases 2018 Prelude Rosé in “A Summer Fling” Rosé Feature
- 2018 Prelude Rosé of Pinot Noir Included in Washington Wine Blog’s 2019 PacNW Rosé Report
- Paste Magazine Declares 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé “Full-Bodied and Somewhat Rich, But Also Bright”