Vino-Sphere publisher and wine reviewer (and former Ohioan!) Dave Nershi paid us a visit among many other stops on...
Tag Archive for: 2016 Candide
We were recently visited by Canadian wine writer Rebecca Meïr-Liebman, who both reviews wines and produces articles for Natalie...
Introducing 2016 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Our New Fanfare Club Exclusive Release, Growers, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2016 Candide, Exclusive Release, Fanfare Club, Nemarniki Vineyard, Pinot Noir, Reserve Pinot Noir, 0
As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Great Northwest Wine Declares 2020 Titan Pinot Noir “Outstanding!”
- Travel Awaits Calls Bells Up an “Amazing Boutique Winemaker Worth A Visit”
- Winemaker Dave Goes to Bat for Bâtonnage in Wine Searcher Feature
- Seattle Refined Puts Bells Up on List for Perfect Wine Weekend
- International Food Wine and Travel Writers Association Features Bells Up