Vino-Sphere publisher and wine reviewer (and former Ohioan!) Dave Nershi paid us a visit among many other stops on...
Tag Archive for: 2016 Candide
We were recently visited by Canadian wine writer Rebecca Meïr-Liebman, who both reviews wines and produces articles for Natalie...
Introducing 2016 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Our New Fanfare Club Exclusive Release, Growers, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2016 Candide, Exclusive Release, Fanfare Club, Nemarniki Vineyard, Pinot Noir, Reserve Pinot Noir, 0
As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- WineTraveler Highlights Bells Up Among “The Best Wineries to Visit in Willamette Valley”
- Winerabble Declares 2019 Titan Pinot Noir “Mouthwatering”
- 2021 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc is “A Unique and Interesting White,” Says Winery Reflections
- Great Northwest Wine Rates 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir “Outstanding!”
- 2021 Helios Estate Seyval Blanc Reviewed by Winerabble