Wine writer and blogger Cori Solomon of The Written Palette (pictured above with Winemaker Dave in our Seyval Blanc...
Tag Archive for: 2017 Candide
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2016 Titan, 2016 Titan Pinot Noir, 2017 Candide, 2017 Firebird, 2017 Firebird Syrah, 2018 Helios, 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc, 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, 2018 Rhapsody, 2018 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Caitlin Hodges, Estate Seyval Blanc, Helios Seyval Blanc, Prelude, Prelude Rosé, Seyval Blanc, Sips N Tips, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Caitlin Hodges, the wine writer who pens the Sips N Tips blog, visited us in May as part of...
6:00 pm University Club Bacon & Wine Dinner @ University Club of Portland
University Club Bacon & Wine Dinner @ University Club of Portland
Jan 18 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The University Club of Portland is featuring Bells Up wines at its Saturday, January 18, 2020 winemaker dinner — and the menu is bringing on the BACON. The University Club’s Executive Chef has paired our wines with a delicious 5 course dinner featuring bacon in a variety of formats. Bacon, pancetta, pork belly… all varieties of America’s favorite food group:[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Praise for Bells Up’s Wines, Tasting Experience from Wine Writer Cori Solomon
- Travel and Wine Writer Marcy Gordon Describes Bells Up’s “Small Lots Made With Heart”
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured In Four-Part Financial Health Series by Capital Press
- Capital Press Interviews Bells Up’s Dave Specter About How To Choose A Banking Partner
- 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir Featured by Weekday Wine Club