Honestly, this might be the BEST compliment we’ve ever had on one of our wines: “Mama like. A lot.”...
Tag Archive for: 2017 Titan Pinot Noir
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2017 Candide, 2017 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, 2017 Titan, 2017 Titan Pinot Noir, 2017 Villanelle, 2017 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Dr. Owen Bargreen, Pinot Noir, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Currently featured in the tasting room, our three 2017 Pinot Noirs — Titan, Candide, and Villanelle — were recently...
, Bells Up News, 2017 Titan Pinot Noir, 2019 Prelude, 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, 3-Pack Special, Memorial Day, Oregon Wine Month, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, Prelude, Prelude Estate Rosé, Rhapsody, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Rose, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, 0
May is officially Oregon Wine Month, and Memorial Day Weekend is unofficially the start of summer. To celebrate both,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s 2017 Pinot Noirs Reviewed by Fine Wine Writer L.M. Archer: “Mama like. A lot.”
- Wine Reviewer L.M. Archer Features Bells Up’s Helios, Rhapsody, Prelude
- Willamette Valley’s HosBrutality Podcast Talks Wine with Bells Up’s Dave Specter
- Wine Soundtrack’s Allison Levine Interviews Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter
- Bells Up Wines Featured In Urban Bliss Life’s 2020 Holiday Gift Guide