Honestly, this might be the BEST compliment we’ve ever had on one of our wines: “Mama like. A lot.”...
Tag Archive for: 2017 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2017 Candide, 2017 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, 2017 Titan, 2017 Titan Pinot Noir, 2017 Villanelle, 2017 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Dr. Owen Bargreen, Pinot Noir, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Currently featured in the tasting room, our three 2017 Pinot Noirs — Titan, Candide, and Villanelle — were recently...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Great Northwest Wine Declares 2020 Titan Pinot Noir “Outstanding!”
- Travel Awaits Calls Bells Up an “Amazing Boutique Winemaker Worth A Visit”
- Winemaker Dave Goes to Bat for Bâtonnage in Wine Searcher Feature
- Seattle Refined Puts Bells Up on List for Perfect Wine Weekend
- International Food Wine and Travel Writers Association Features Bells Up