Prolific wine reviewer, writer and videographer James Melendez of James The Wine Guy, recently released his 11th annual list of...
Tag Archive for: 2018 Villanelle
“Romantic, Beautiful, Memorable, Captivating,” 2018 Villanelle Gets 94 Points from James the Wine Guy, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2018 Villanelle, 2018 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, 2019 Villanelle, 2019 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, James Melendez, James The Wine Guy, Villanelle Pinot Noir, Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
James Melendez of James The Wine Guy, a prolific wine reviewer, writer and videographer, has produced thousands of thoughtful,...
More praise for the next-to-last vintage of Villanelle. The 2018 bottling of Winemaker Dave’s “little black dress” pinot noir...
Our three 2018 Pinot Noirs — Titan, Candide, and Villanelle — have been reviewed by Dr. Owen Bargreen, wine...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up
- Jeff Kralik, aka The Drunken Cyclist, Named 2019 Jupiter Pinot Noir “Red Wine of the Year”