Nathan and Courtney Marton, the husband-and-wife duo of super tasters who review wines as Winery Reflections, recently posted their...
Tag Archive for: 2019 Prelude
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Prelude, 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, Dr. Owen Bargreen, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Washington Wine Blog’s Dr. Owen Bargreen — Level 2 Sommelier from the Court of Master Sommeliers — recently posted...
, Bells Up News, 2017 Titan Pinot Noir, 2019 Prelude, 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, 3-Pack Special, Memorial Day, Oregon Wine Month, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, Prelude, Prelude Estate Rosé, Rhapsody, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Rose, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, 0
May is officially Oregon Wine Month, and Memorial Day Weekend is unofficially the start of summer. To celebrate both,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Owen Bargreen Praises 2020 Prelude Rosé, 2020 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc
- 2018 Bells Up Pinots Praised for “Elegance and Soft Texture” by Reviewer Owen Bargreen
- Winery Reflections Calls 2018 Candide “Spellbinding and Impressively Authentic”
- Pair Rhapsody Pinot Blanc with Greek-Inspired Lamb Recipe from Sips N Tips
- Introducing Jupiter: Our Most Personal Wine Release To Date