Nathan and Courtney Marton, the husband-and-wife duo of super tasters who review wines as Winery Reflections, recently posted their...
Tag Archive for: 2019 Prelude
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Prelude, 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, Dr. Owen Bargreen, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Washington Wine Blog’s Dr. Owen Bargreen — Level 2 Sommelier from the Court of Master Sommeliers — recently posted...
, Bells Up News, 2017 Titan Pinot Noir, 2019 Prelude, 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, 3-Pack Special, Memorial Day, Oregon Wine Month, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, Prelude, Prelude Estate Rosé, Rhapsody, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Rose, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, 0
May is officially Oregon Wine Month, and Memorial Day Weekend is unofficially the start of summer. To celebrate both,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Men Who Blog and Pub Club Feature Bells Up Winemaker Dave in Virtual Happy Hour
- 2018 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW
- 2019 Rhapsody Reviewed by Winery Reflections: “Bright, Racy and Refreshing”
- The Wine Siren Kelly Mitchell Praises 2017 Candide as a “Distinctly Beautiful Pinot Noir”
- Winery Reflections Calls 2019 Prelude “An Exceptionally Bright, Energetic and Electrifying Rosé”