Nathan and Courtney Marton, the husband-and-wife duo of super tasters who review wines as Winery Reflections, recently posted their...
Tag Archive for: 2019 Prelude
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Prelude, 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, Dr. Owen Bargreen, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Washington Wine Blog’s Dr. Owen Bargreen — Level 2 Sommelier from the Court of Master Sommeliers — recently posted...
, Bells Up News, 2017 Titan Pinot Noir, 2019 Prelude, 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, 3-Pack Special, Memorial Day, Oregon Wine Month, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, Prelude, Prelude Estate Rosé, Rhapsody, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Rose, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, 0
May is officially Oregon Wine Month, and Memorial Day Weekend is unofficially the start of summer. To celebrate both,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s 2017 Pinot Noirs Reviewed by Fine Wine Writer L.M. Archer: “Mama like. A lot.”
- Wine Reviewer L.M. Archer Features Bells Up’s Helios, Rhapsody, Prelude
- Willamette Valley’s HosBrutality Podcast Talks Wine with Bells Up’s Dave Specter
- Wine Soundtrack’s Allison Levine Interviews Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter
- Bells Up Wines Featured In Urban Bliss Life’s 2020 Holiday Gift Guide