Nathan and Courtney Marton, the husband-and-wife duo of super tasters who review wines as Winery Reflections, recently posted their...
Tag Archive for: 2019 Prelude
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Prelude, 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, Dr. Owen Bargreen, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Washington Wine Blog’s Dr. Owen Bargreen — Level 2 Sommelier from the Court of Master Sommeliers — recently posted...
, Bells Up News, 2017 Titan Pinot Noir, 2019 Prelude, 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, 3-Pack Special, Memorial Day, Oregon Wine Month, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, Prelude, Prelude Estate Rosé, Rhapsody, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Rose, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, 0
May is officially Oregon Wine Month, and Memorial Day Weekend is unofficially the start of summer. To celebrate both,...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Great Northwest Wine Declares 2020 Titan Pinot Noir “Outstanding!”
- Travel Awaits Calls Bells Up an “Amazing Boutique Winemaker Worth A Visit”
- Winemaker Dave Goes to Bat for Bâtonnage in Wine Searcher Feature
- Seattle Refined Puts Bells Up on List for Perfect Wine Weekend
- International Food Wine and Travel Writers Association Features Bells Up