Winery Reflections’ Nathan and Courtney Marton (who visited us last year), have posted a review of the 2019 Rhapsody...
Tag Archive for: 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Helios, 2019 Helios Seyval Blanc, 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Dr. Owen Bargreen, Helios Seyval Blanc, Pinot Blanc, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Dr. Owen Bargreen, wine reviewer and Level 2 Sommelier from the Court of Master Sommeliers (seen above with Winemaker...
, Bells Up News, 2017 Titan Pinot Noir, 2019 Prelude, 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, 3-Pack Special, Memorial Day, Oregon Wine Month, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, Prelude, Prelude Estate Rosé, Rhapsody, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Rose, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, 0
May is officially Oregon Wine Month, and Memorial Day Weekend is unofficially the start of summer. To celebrate both,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Men Who Blog and Pub Club Feature Bells Up Winemaker Dave in Virtual Happy Hour
- 2018 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW
- 2019 Rhapsody Reviewed by Winery Reflections: “Bright, Racy and Refreshing”
- The Wine Siren Kelly Mitchell Praises 2017 Candide as a “Distinctly Beautiful Pinot Noir”
- Winery Reflections Calls 2019 Prelude “An Exceptionally Bright, Energetic and Electrifying Rosé”