Wine writer and reviewer Anatoli Levine, who produces the Talk-A-Vino blog, has been collecting “Stories of Passion and Pinot”...
Tag Archive for: 2019 Villanelle
Prolific wine reviewer, writer and videographer James Melendez of James The Wine Guy, recently released his 11th annual list of...
“Romantic, Beautiful, Memorable, Captivating,” 2018 Villanelle Gets 94 Points from James the Wine Guy, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2018 Villanelle, 2018 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, 2019 Villanelle, 2019 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, James Melendez, James The Wine Guy, Villanelle Pinot Noir, Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
James Melendez of James The Wine Guy, a prolific wine reviewer, writer and videographer, has produced thousands of thoughtful,...
2018 Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Is “Perhaps [Our] Most Impressive Pinot Noir,” Says Great Northwest Wine, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Villanelle, 2019 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Andy Perdue, Eric Degerman, Great Northwest Wine, Julie Slater, Mike and Julie Slater, Mike Slater, Outstanding! Wine Review, Tonnelier Vineyard, Villanelle, Wine, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue of Great Northwest Wine recently published their review of our 2018 Villanelle Tonnelier Reserve...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- WineTraveler Highlights Bells Up Among “The Best Wineries to Visit in Willamette Valley”
- Winerabble Declares 2019 Titan Pinot Noir “Mouthwatering”
- 2021 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc is “A Unique and Interesting White,” Says Winery Reflections
- Great Northwest Wine Rates 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir “Outstanding!”
- 2021 Helios Estate Seyval Blanc Reviewed by Winerabble