Margot Sinclair Savell and her husband Dave Savell came down from the Seattle area to join us for a...
Tag Archive for: 2020 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc
When Joe Wehinger, CEO of United Digital & Associates, publisher of Daily Ovation magazine, visited us over the summer,...
As we shared a couple of weeks ago, we were honored to be sought out by wine writer and...
Celebrate Summer, Crushed Grape Chronicles’ Style, With Bells Up’s Rhapsody Pinot Blanc and Prelude Rosé, Feature Stories & Reviews, Recipe, Reviews, 2020 Prelude Rosé, 2020 Rhapsody, 2020 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Crushed Grape Chronicles, Michael Renken, Pinot Blanc, Plum Hill Vineyard, Prelude Estate Rosé, Prelude Rosé, Recipe, Recipes, Review, Reviews, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Robin and Michael Renken, Robin Renken, Rose, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Reviews, Wine Writer, 0
Wine writers, reviewers and media producers Robin and Michael Renken of Crushed Grape Chronicles BLEW. OUR. MINDS. by featuring...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- WineTraveler Calls Bells Up A “Best Willamette Valley Winery to Visit for Wine Tasting”
- Weinnotes’ AJ Weinzettel Interviews Dave and Sara at Bells Up for Podcast Video
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs