The esteemed palates at Great Northwest Wine — a collection of regional wine reviewers led by wine writer Eric...
Tag Archive for: 2020 Titan Pinot Noir
Based in Portland, wine experts and reviewers Michele Francisco and Matt Talbot produce Winerabble, an online resource covering all...
Oregon Wine Press Editor-in-Chief Michele Francisco is one of our favorite local wine writers and reviewers. She’s a straight-shooter...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up
- Jeff Kralik, aka The Drunken Cyclist, Named 2019 Jupiter Pinot Noir “Red Wine of the Year”