Based in Portland, wine experts and reviewers Michele Francisco and Matt Talbot produce Winerabble, an online resource covering all...
Tag Archive for: 2020 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
, Feature Stories & Reviews, 2020 Candide, 2020 Candide Zenith Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, 2020 Jupiter, 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir, 2020 Titan, 2020 Titan Pinot Noir, 2020 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, Bells Up Vineyard, Bells Up Winery, Candide Reserve Pinot Noir, Estate Vineyard, feature story, Oregon Wine Press, Willamette Valley, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Reviews, Wine Writer, Zenith Vineyard, 0
Oregon Wine Press Editor-in-Chief Michele Francisco is one of our favorite local wine writers and reviewers. She’s a straight-shooter...
all-day Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Feb 26 all-day
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Sunday, February 26 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup from a Newberg location, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the truffle[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- WineTraveler Calls Bells Up A “Best Willamette Valley Winery to Visit for Wine Tasting”
- Weinnotes’ AJ Weinzettel Interviews Dave and Sara at Bells Up for Podcast Video
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs