Husband-and-wife writers John and Linda Compisi cover food, drink, and travel on their blog, Bites, Flights and Sights. Passionate...
Tag Archive for: 2021 Jupiter
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2021 Helios, 2021 Helios Estate Seyval Blanc, 2021 Jupiter, 2021 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir, Adventures of a Carry-On, IFWTWA, Jupiter, Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir, Penny Sadler, Pinot Noir, Seyval Blanc, Travel Writer, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Reviews, Wine Writer, 0
Wine writer and blogger Penny Sadler has been writing about wine and travel for over a decade. She’s chronicled...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- The New Wine Review Highlights Bells Up’s Helios Amid “Spectacular” Oregon Whites
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up