When we first visited Newberg back in 2008, our primary goal was to taste some world-class Pinot Noir. What...
Tag Archive for: About Us
, Feature Stories & Reviews, #bellsupmoment, About Us, Boutique Winery, Dave Specter, feature story, Our Story, Porthole Cruise Magazine, Sara Specter, 0
What originally drew us to Oregon in general — and Oregon’s Willamette Valley in particular — back in 2008...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up
- Jeff Kralik, aka The Drunken Cyclist, Named 2019 Jupiter Pinot Noir “Red Wine of the Year”