It’s May in Oregon—which means it’s Oregon Wine Month! We were delighted to welcome Lake Oswego Review writer and...
Tag Archive for: Barb Randall
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, Barb Randall, Barbara Smith Randall, feature story, Lake Oswego Review, 0
We’ve been so fortunate to have become excellent friends with Barb Randall, author of “Willamette Valley Wineries,” and a reporter...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Barb Randall, feature story, Lake Oswego Review, Memorial Day 2017, 0
Journalist Barb Randall of Pamplin Media Group’s Lake Oswego Review made a return trip to visit us in April...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Men Who Blog and Pub Club Feature Bells Up Winemaker Dave in Virtual Happy Hour
- 2018 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW
- 2019 Rhapsody Reviewed by Winery Reflections: “Bright, Racy and Refreshing”
- The Wine Siren Kelly Mitchell Praises 2017 Candide as a “Distinctly Beautiful Pinot Noir”
- Winery Reflections Calls 2019 Prelude “An Exceptionally Bright, Energetic and Electrifying Rosé”