We’ve been so fortunate to have become excellent friends with Barb Randall, author of “Willamette Valley Wineries,” and a reporter...
Tag Archive for: Barbara Smith Randall
Barb Randall, Author of “Willamette Valley Wineries,” to Sign New Book at Bells Up on Saturday, Sept. 2, Events & Tastings, Author, Barbara Smith Randall, Book Signing, Labor Day 2017, Open House, Willamette Valley Wineries, 0
From noon to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 2—during Bells Up Winery’s Labor Day Open House—local author Barbara Smith...
6:00 pm University Club Bacon & Wine Dinner @ University Club of Portland
University Club Bacon & Wine Dinner @ University Club of Portland
Jan 18 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The University Club of Portland is featuring Bells Up wines at its Saturday, January 18, 2020 winemaker dinner — and the menu is bringing on the BACON. The University Club’s Executive Chef has paired our wines with a delicious 5 course dinner featuring bacon in a variety of formats. Bacon, pancetta, pork belly… all varieties of America’s favorite food group:[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Praise for Bells Up’s Wines, Tasting Experience from Wine Writer Cori Solomon
- Travel and Wine Writer Marcy Gordon Describes Bells Up’s “Small Lots Made With Heart”
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured In Four-Part Financial Health Series by Capital Press
- Capital Press Interviews Bells Up’s Dave Specter About How To Choose A Banking Partner
- 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir Featured by Weekday Wine Club