We’ve been so fortunate to have become excellent friends with Barb Randall, author of “Willamette Valley Wineries,” and a reporter...
Tag Archive for: Barbara Smith Randall
Barb Randall, Author of “Willamette Valley Wineries,” to Sign New Book at Bells Up on Saturday, Sept. 2, Events & Tastings, Author, Barbara Smith Randall, Book Signing, Labor Day 2017, Open House, Willamette Valley Wineries, 0
From noon to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 2—during Bells Up Winery’s Labor Day Open House—local author Barbara Smith...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Sips N Tips Calls 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé “Perfectly Balanced for Meal Pairings”
- 2016 Titan is “Juicy, Energetic and Exceptionally Balanced,” says Winery Reflections
- Vino-Sphere’s Feature Story Calls Bells Up “A Micro-Boutique Winner”
- 2018 Rhapsody “Reminiscent of Gooseberry and Lime Zest,” Says Great Northwest Wine
- Prince of Pinot Reviews 2016 Titan Pinot Noir