Looking for an alternative to the beach vacation this spring break? Terry Ward of MSN.com Lifestyle recommends 20 different...
Tag Archive for: Beans Brews & Bells Up
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Beans Brews & Bells Up, Chehalem Ridge B&B, Wine Tasting, 0
It’s no secret that Dave and Sara have enjoyed a long-standing friendship with Kristin and Curt Fintel, owners of Chehalem Ridge...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up
- Jeff Kralik, aka The Drunken Cyclist, Named 2019 Jupiter Pinot Noir “Red Wine of the Year”