Late last summer we were delighted to finally meet the dynamic husband-and-wife duo behind Winery Reflections, Nathan and Courtney...
Tag Archive for: Bells Up
, Events & Tastings, Bells Up, Northwest Fresh Seafood, NW Fresh, seafood, Wine Tasting, 0
Join Bells Up Winery’s winemaker Dave Specter at Northwest Fresh Seafood‘s Newberg market on Thursday, August 31 from 3 –...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, Bells Up, Dave Specter, Julie Slater, LIVE, Mike Slater, Sustainability, Tonnelier Vineyard, 0
We were tickled this week to discover a lovely feature about our dear friends, Mike and Julie Slater of...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Owen Bargreen Praises 2020 Prelude Rosé, 2020 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc
- 2018 Bells Up Pinots Praised for “Elegance and Soft Texture” by Reviewer Owen Bargreen
- Winery Reflections Calls 2018 Candide “Spellbinding and Impressively Authentic”
- Pair Rhapsody Pinot Blanc with Greek-Inspired Lamb Recipe from Sips N Tips
- Introducing Jupiter: Our Most Personal Wine Release To Date