Last fall we were honored to have the dynamic duo of Hayley’s Cellar and Wino Kristin—a pair of Los...
Tag Archive for: Blogger
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, Blogger, Food Blogger, Meemaw Eats, Travel, Wine Blogger, 0
Instagram can be a dangerous place—especially when you’re hungry. Because that’s when strangely named foods can really catch your eye. For...
6:00 pm University Club Bacon & Wine Dinner @ University Club of Portland
University Club Bacon & Wine Dinner @ University Club of Portland
Jan 18 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The University Club of Portland is featuring Bells Up wines at its Saturday, January 18, 2020 winemaker dinner — and the menu is bringing on the BACON. The University Club’s Executive Chef has paired our wines with a delicious 5 course dinner featuring bacon in a variety of formats. Bacon, pancetta, pork belly… all varieties of America’s favorite food group:[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir Featured by Weekday Wine Club
- Dallas Wine Chick Shares Bells Up Story
- The Manual’s Sam Slaughter Highlights Bells Up for Willamette Valley White Wines
- Dave and Sara Specter Interviewed for Oregon Wine History Archive
- What’s “Batonnage?” Life Between The Vines Asks Dave Specter to Define this “Vino Lingo”