We were again delighted to be one of the featured wineries at the Chehalem Mountains Winegrowers Association’s (CMWA) third...
Tag Archive for: Chehalem Mountains AVA
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Candide, 2020 Prelude, 2020 Prelude Rosé, Candide, Candide Pinot Noir, Candide Reserve Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains, Chehalem Mountains AVA, Craft Wine Association, Dave Specter, David Specter, Feature Article, Feature Interview, feature story, Joe Campbell, Prelude, Prelude Estate Rosé, Prelude Rosé, Seyval Blanc, Vineyard, Wine Blogger, Wine Bulletin, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, Winemaker, 0
Wine Bulletin’s Joe Campbell recently interviewed three representatives of three different Willamette Valley American Viticultural Areas (AVAs), including ours...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Winery Reflections Calls 2021 Helios Seyval Blanc “Distinct and Delicious”
- The Legacy of a Legend: Joe Henke Retires Henke Winery
- Vino-Sphere Reviews Bells Up’s 2021 Rhapsody and 2021 Helios
- Drink In Life Includes Bells Up In Coverage of 2022 Late Spring Frost
- The Drunken Cyclist’s 2022 Rosé Review Panel Calls Bells Up 2021 Prelude “Excellent”