We were again delighted to be one of the featured wineries at the Chehalem Mountains Winegrowers Association’s (CMWA) third...
Tag Archive for: Chehalem Mountains AVA
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Candide, 2020 Prelude, 2020 Prelude Rosé, Candide, Candide Pinot Noir, Candide Reserve Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains, Chehalem Mountains AVA, Craft Wine Association, Dave Specter, David Specter, Feature Article, Feature Interview, feature story, Joe Campbell, Prelude, Prelude Estate Rosé, Prelude Rosé, Seyval Blanc, Vineyard, Wine Blogger, Wine Bulletin, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, Winemaker, 0
Wine Bulletin’s Joe Campbell recently interviewed three representatives of three different Willamette Valley American Viticultural Areas (AVAs), including ours...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Great Northwest Wine Declares 2020 Titan Pinot Noir “Outstanding!”
- Travel Awaits Calls Bells Up an “Amazing Boutique Winemaker Worth A Visit”
- Winemaker Dave Goes to Bat for Bâtonnage in Wine Searcher Feature
- Seattle Refined Puts Bells Up on List for Perfect Wine Weekend
- International Food Wine and Travel Writers Association Features Bells Up