We were again delighted to be one of the featured wineries at the Chehalem Mountains Winegrowers Association’s (CMWA) third...
Tag Archive for: Chehalem Mountains
Wine Bulletin’s Joe Campbell recently interviewed three representatives of three different Willamette Valley American Viticultural Areas (AVAs), including ours...
Talk about a pick-me-up. We are super excited to be the newest winery added to the list of Featured...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Winery Reflections Calls 2021 Helios Seyval Blanc “Distinct and Delicious”
- The Legacy of a Legend: Joe Henke Retires Henke Winery
- Vino-Sphere Reviews Bells Up’s 2021 Rhapsody and 2021 Helios
- Drink In Life Includes Bells Up In Coverage of 2022 Late Spring Frost
- The Drunken Cyclist’s 2022 Rosé Review Panel Calls Bells Up 2021 Prelude “Excellent”