It would be tremendously difficult to overstate the importance of Joe Henke, owner and winemaker at Cincinnati’s own Henke...
Tag Archive for: Cincinnati
When a Fanfare Club member is also a professional photographer, you get amazing event photos like this…, Events & Tastings, #bellsupmoment, Cincinnati, Event, Fanfare Club, Wine Tasting, 0
As fun as it is to share the candid snapshots from the Bells Up Fanfare Club wine tasting we...
On Monday, June 20, we had a blast hosting an exclusive Fanfare Club wine tasting event in Cincinnati. We...
Bells Up Winery to host wine tasting at 1215 Wine Bar & Coffee Lab in Cincinnati on Monday, June 20., Bells Up News, Bells Up Winery, Cincinnati, Event, Fanfare Club, Wine Tasting, 0
NEWBERG, OR (May 30, 2016) — On Monday, June 20, 2016—from 5:30–7:30 p.m.—Oregon’s Bells Up Winery will host a...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir Scores 94 Points From Drink The Bottles
- Bells Up’s Prelude Estate Rosé Featured By A Blonde Vintage
- 91 Points for 2021 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc From Drink The Bottles
- Winery Reflections Declares 2021 Prelude Rosé “Expressive and Irresistible”
- Oregon Wine Press Interviews Winemaker Dave for Feature on 2020 Wildfires