Thanks go to Cori Solomon of The Written Palette for including our 2017 Firebird Summit View Vineyard Syrah from...
Tag Archive for: Cori Solomon
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2017 Candide, 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc, Cori Solomon, Firebird Syrah, Nemarniki Vineyard, Prelude Rosé, Seyval Blanc, The Written Palette, Titan Pinot Noir, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Wine writer and blogger Cori Solomon of The Written Palette (pictured above with Winemaker Dave in our Seyval Blanc...
all-day Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Feb 26 all-day
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Sunday, February 26 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup from a Newberg location, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the truffle[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs
- Wine Industry Network Advisor Asks Winemaker Dave for Thoughts on 2023
- 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir Scores 94 Points From Drink The Bottles