It was a delight to host Dave Nershi, publisher, writer and reviewer of Vino-Sphere, here last spring. He enjoyed...
Tag Archive for: Dave Nershi
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, Dave Nershi, Dave Specter, Estate Seyval Blanc, Estate Vineyard, Seyval Blanc, Vino-Sphere, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Dave Nershi, publisher, writer and reviewer of Vino-Sphere, added a follow-on feature to his first piece overviewing the many...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2016 Candide, 2018 Helios, Dave Nershi, Dave Specter, Estate Seyval Blanc, feature story, Reviews, Sara Specter, Seyval Blanc, Vino-Sphere, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, Winemaker, 0
Vino-Sphere publisher and wine reviewer (and former Ohioan!) Dave Nershi paid us a visit among many other stops on...
7:00 pm Bells Up Fall Winemaker Dinner a... @ Rosmarino Osteria Italiana
Bells Up Fall Winemaker Dinner a... @ Rosmarino Osteria Italiana
Oct 23 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE — Friday, October 23, 2020 — for another remarkable winemaker dinner featuring Bells Up wines paired with Chef Dario Pisoni’s incomparable Italian fare at his restaurant in Newberg, Rosmarino Osteria Italiana. Reservations required via OpenTable. The sumptuous, five-course spring menu will feature five Bells Up wines: 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2017 Bells Up Pinots Have “Excellent Finesse and Elegance,” Says Washington Wine Blog
- Bells Up Featured As One of “10 Boutique Oregon Wineries That Need Exploring”
- Washington Wine Blog Reviews 2019 Helios, 2019 Rhapsody
- Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter Featured In Wine Searcher Article
- Washington Wine Blog Names 2019 Prelude A Top Oregon Wine in 2020 Rosé Report