Currently featured in the tasting room, our three 2017 Pinot Noirs — Titan, Candide, and Villanelle — were recently...
Tag Archive for: Dr. Owen Bargreen
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Helios, 2019 Helios Seyval Blanc, 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Dr. Owen Bargreen, Helios Seyval Blanc, Pinot Blanc, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Dr. Owen Bargreen, wine reviewer and Level 2 Sommelier from the Court of Master Sommeliers (seen above with Winemaker...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Prelude, 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, Dr. Owen Bargreen, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Washington Wine Blog’s Dr. Owen Bargreen — Level 2 Sommelier from the Court of Master Sommeliers — recently posted...
7:00 pm Bells Up Fall Winemaker Dinner a... @ Rosmarino Osteria Italiana
Bells Up Fall Winemaker Dinner a... @ Rosmarino Osteria Italiana
Oct 23 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE — Friday, October 23, 2020 — for another remarkable winemaker dinner featuring Bells Up wines paired with Chef Dario Pisoni’s incomparable Italian fare at his restaurant in Newberg, Rosmarino Osteria Italiana. Reservations required via OpenTable. The sumptuous, five-course spring menu will feature five Bells Up wines: 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Winery Reflections Calls 2019 Prelude “An Exceptionally Bright, Energetic and Electrifying Rosé”
- Forbes Rates 2017 Candide Among “Best Pinot Noirs Willamette Valley Has To Offer”
- 2017 Bells Up Pinots Have “Excellent Finesse and Elegance,” Says Washington Wine Blog
- Bells Up Featured As One of “10 Boutique Oregon Wineries That Need Exploring”
- Washington Wine Blog Reviews 2019 Helios, 2019 Rhapsody