It’s no secret that we’re huge fans of the wine and wood-fired power duo of Mary Cressler and Sean...
Tag Archive for: Ember and Vine
Saturday, May 21: Ember and Vine to Create Food Pairings with Bells Up’s Wines at Special, First Anniversary Open House Event, Events & Tastings, Ember and Vine, Memorial Day, National BBQ Month, Oregon Wine Month, Small Bites, Smoked Meat, Special Event, Wine Pairing, Wine Tasting, 0
HOT OFF THE SMOKER!!! FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE On Saturday, May 21 ONLY, from 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Ember...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Sips N Tips Calls 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé “Perfectly Balanced for Meal Pairings”
- 2016 Titan is “Juicy, Energetic and Exceptionally Balanced,” says Winery Reflections
- Vino-Sphere’s Feature Story Calls Bells Up “A Micro-Boutique Winner”
- 2018 Rhapsody “Reminiscent of Gooseberry and Lime Zest,” Says Great Northwest Wine
- Prince of Pinot Reviews 2016 Titan Pinot Noir