Dave Nershi, publisher, writer and reviewer of Vino-Sphere, added a follow-on feature to his first piece overviewing the many...
Tag Archive for: Estate Vineyard
, Bells Up News, New Releases, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Estate Seyval Blanc, Estate Vineyard, Girardet Vineyards, Helios, Oregon Wine Press, Seyval Blanc, 0
When we moved to Newberg from Cincinnati, Ohio, and began sketching out our vineyard block planting plans, we knew...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Vineyard, Estate Vineyard, feature story, Girardet, Oregon Wine Press, Seyval Blanc, Tamara Belgard, Vineyard, Vineyard Planting, Wine Blogger, Wine Writer, 0
Although it’s not ready for commercial sale, we were delighted that wine writer Tamara Belgard featured our planting of...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Owen Bargreen Praises 2020 Prelude Rosé, 2020 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc
- 2018 Bells Up Pinots Praised for “Elegance and Soft Texture” by Reviewer Owen Bargreen
- Winery Reflections Calls 2018 Candide “Spellbinding and Impressively Authentic”
- Pair Rhapsody Pinot Blanc with Greek-Inspired Lamb Recipe from Sips N Tips
- Introducing Jupiter: Our Most Personal Wine Release To Date