Dave Nershi, publisher, writer and reviewer of Vino-Sphere, added a follow-on feature to his first piece overviewing the many...
Tag Archive for: Estate Vineyard
, Bells Up News, New Releases, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Estate Seyval Blanc, Estate Vineyard, Girardet Vineyards, Helios, Oregon Wine Press, Seyval Blanc, 0
When we moved to Newberg from Cincinnati, Ohio, and began sketching out our vineyard block planting plans, we knew...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Vineyard, Estate Vineyard, feature story, Girardet, Oregon Wine Press, Seyval Blanc, Tamara Belgard, Vineyard, Vineyard Planting, Wine Blogger, Wine Writer, 0
Although it’s not ready for commercial sale, we were delighted that wine writer Tamara Belgard featured our planting of...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Drink In Life Reviews Bells Up Tasting Experience, Wines
- Sips N Tips Calls 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé “Perfectly Balanced for Meal Pairings”
- 2016 Titan is “Juicy, Energetic and Exceptionally Balanced,” says Winery Reflections
- Vino-Sphere’s Feature Story Calls Bells Up “A Micro-Boutique Winner”
- 2018 Rhapsody “Reminiscent of Gooseberry and Lime Zest,” Says Great Northwest Wine