Great Northwest Wine’s review team — led by President and CEO Eric Degerman — recently sampled and posted their...
Tag Archive for: Excellent! Wine Review
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2020 Prelude, 2020 Prelude Rosé, Andy Perdue, Eric Degerman, Excellent! Wine Review, Great Northwest Wine, Prelude Estate Rosé, Prelude Rosé, Rose, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Wine, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Great Northwest Wine’s Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue recently shared their review of our 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé of...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Firebird, Andy Perdue, Eric Degerman, Excellent! Wine Review, Firebird, Firebird Syrah, Great Northwest Wine, Summit View Vineyard, Wine, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Iconic regional wine reviewers Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue of Great Northwest Wine have posted their review of our...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Great Northwest Wine Declares 2020 Titan Pinot Noir “Outstanding!”
- Travel Awaits Calls Bells Up an “Amazing Boutique Winemaker Worth A Visit”
- Winemaker Dave Goes to Bat for Bâtonnage in Wine Searcher Feature
- Seattle Refined Puts Bells Up on List for Perfect Wine Weekend
- International Food Wine and Travel Writers Association Features Bells Up