To our tremendous surprise, we were included in a recent Winecountry.com article by travel and wine writer Penny Sadler,...
Tag Archive for: French Horn
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2016 Titan, 2016 Titan Pinot Noir, 2017 Villanelle, 2018 Helios, 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc, 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, Bells Up Name, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Winery, Come for the Wine, French Horn, Helios, Helios Seyval Blanc, Marcy Gordon, Prelude, Prelude Rosé, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, Tonnelier Vineyard, Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir, Wine, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
We were extremely fortunate to host a small group of highly regarded wine and travel writers here last August,...
all-day Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Feb 26 all-day
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Sunday, February 26 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup from a Newberg location, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the truffle[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- WineTraveler Calls Bells Up A “Best Willamette Valley Winery to Visit for Wine Tasting”
- Weinnotes’ AJ Weinzettel Interviews Dave and Sara at Bells Up for Podcast Video
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs