Everything is transient and fleeting in the wine world. Vines unfurl their leaves, bloom, produce grapes, then sleep for...
Tag Archive for: Fruit Grower Report
, Feature Stories & Reviews, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Name, Bells Up Story, Dave Specter, Fruit Grower Report, Interview, Susan Allen, 0
Winemaker Dave (pictured above with his Riedel Horn Decanter—which really does make noise, but not music) was interviewed by...
Bells Up Winemaker interviewed by The Fruit Grower Report about being Subterra’s October Featured Winery, Feature Stories & Reviews, Dave Specter, Featured Winery of the Month, Fruit Grower Report, Radio Interview, Subterra, Vine to Wine Wednesday, 0
Starting today, Saturday, October 1, 2016, Bells Up Winery becomes the featured winery of the month at Subterra – A...
all-day Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Feb 26 all-day
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Sunday, February 26 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup from a Newberg location, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the truffle[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- WineTraveler Calls Bells Up A “Best Willamette Valley Winery to Visit for Wine Tasting”
- Weinnotes’ AJ Weinzettel Interviews Dave and Sara at Bells Up for Podcast Video
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs