Winemaker Dave (pictured above with his Riedel Horn Decanter—which really does make noise, but not music) was interviewed by...
Tag Archive for: Fruit Grower Report
Bells Up Winemaker interviewed by The Fruit Grower Report about being Subterra’s October Featured Winery, Feature Stories & Reviews, Dave Specter, Featured Winery of the Month, Fruit Grower Report, Radio Interview, Subterra, Vine to Wine Wednesday, 0
Starting today, Saturday, October 1, 2016, Bells Up Winery becomes the featured winery of the month at Subterra – A...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Sips-N-Tips Recommends Bells Up’s Rhapsody, Helios and Prelude as “3 Unique Oregon Wines You Must Try”
- Bells Up Winemaker (and Loyal Little) Dave Specter Featured On The Loyal Littles Podcast
- Bells Up’s 2017 Pinot Noirs Reviewed by Fine Wine Writer L.M. Archer: “Mama like. A lot.”
- Wine Reviewer L.M. Archer Features Bells Up’s Helios, Rhapsody, Prelude
- Willamette Valley’s HosBrutality Podcast Talks Wine with Bells Up’s Dave Specter