Honestly, this might be the BEST compliment we’ve ever had on one of our wines: “Mama like. A lot.”...
Tag Archive for: Hedonistic Taster
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, Hedonistic Taster, Helios, Helios Seyval Blanc, L.M. Archer, Pinot Blanc, Prelude, Prelude Estate Rosé, Prelude Rosé, Rhapsody, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Rose, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Seyval Blanc, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
International fine wine writer, critic, judge and curator L.M. Archer has published her notes on three of Bells Up’s...
all-day Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Feb 26 all-day
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Sunday, February 26 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup from a Newberg location, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the truffle[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- WineTraveler Calls Bells Up A “Best Willamette Valley Winery to Visit for Wine Tasting”
- Weinnotes’ AJ Weinzettel Interviews Dave and Sara at Bells Up for Podcast Video
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs