Sam Slaughter (pictured above with winemaker Dave), food and drink editor for The Manual — an e-magazine targeted to...
Tag Archive for: Helios Seyval Blanc
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2016 Titan, 2016 Titan Pinot Noir, 2017 Candide, 2017 Firebird, 2017 Firebird Syrah, 2018 Helios, 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc, 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, 2018 Rhapsody, 2018 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Caitlin Hodges, Estate Seyval Blanc, Helios Seyval Blanc, Prelude, Prelude Rosé, Seyval Blanc, Sips N Tips, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Caitlin Hodges, the wine writer who pens the Sips N Tips blog, visited us in May as part of...
6:00 pm University Club Bacon & Wine Dinner @ University Club of Portland
University Club Bacon & Wine Dinner @ University Club of Portland
Jan 18 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The University Club of Portland is featuring Bells Up wines at its Saturday, January 18, 2020 winemaker dinner — and the menu is bringing on the BACON. The University Club’s Executive Chef has paired our wines with a delicious 5 course dinner featuring bacon in a variety of formats. Bacon, pancetta, pork belly… all varieties of America’s favorite food group:[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir Featured by Weekday Wine Club
- Dallas Wine Chick Shares Bells Up Story
- The Manual’s Sam Slaughter Highlights Bells Up for Willamette Valley White Wines
- Dave and Sara Specter Interviewed for Oregon Wine History Archive
- What’s “Batonnage?” Life Between The Vines Asks Dave Specter to Define this “Vino Lingo”