Wine writer and reviewer Viki Eierdam—who blogs on Savor, Sip and Sojourn—recently paid us a visit and tasted through...
Tag Archive for: Memorial Day 2017
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Barb Randall, feature story, Lake Oswego Review, Memorial Day 2017, 0
Journalist Barb Randall of Pamplin Media Group’s Lake Oswego Review made a return trip to visit us in April...
, Events & Tastings, 2016 Prelude Rosé Release, Event, Memorial Day 2017, Memorial Day Weekend, Open House, Wine Porch Debut, 0
Saturday-Monday, May 27-29, 2017 | 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m Visit Bells Up Winery without an appointment throughout Memorial Day weekend...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s “Hidden Gem” Charm Explored by Canadian Wine Writer Rebecca Meïr-Liebman
- Washington Wine Blog Calls 2018 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc an “Awesome Release”
- 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc Reviewed by Washington Wine Blog
- “Lip Smacking” 2018 Prelude Rosé Reviewed by Washington Wine Blog
- Wine4Food Names Bells Up as Having One of “The Best Views in Oregon Wine Country”