It’s May in Oregon—which means it’s Oregon Wine Month! We were delighted to welcome Lake Oswego Review writer and...
Tag Archive for: Memorial Day Weekend
The Willamette Valley Wineries Association featured our 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé in their Spring Stories coverage last week. The...
Saturday-Monday, May 27-29, 2017 | 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m Visit Bells Up Winery without an appointment throughout Memorial Day weekend...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Drink In Life Showcases 2018 Prelude Rosé in “A Summer Fling” Rosé Feature
- 2018 Prelude Rosé of Pinot Noir Included in Washington Wine Blog’s 2019 PacNW Rosé Report
- Paste Magazine Declares 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé “Full-Bodied and Somewhat Rich, But Also Bright”
- Talk-A-Vino Interviews Bells Up’s Dave Specter in Feature Story
- Nittany Epicurean Calls 2018 Prelude Rosé “An Ideal Aperitif”