As the author of the Nittany Epicurean blog, wine reviewer and New York-based Michael Chelus, is a prolific sampler...
Tag Archive for: Michael Chelus
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2018 Prelude, 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, Michael Chelus, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Wine reviewer Michael Chelus, who writes the Nittany Epicurean blog, is a prolific reviewer of wines and has been...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Owen Bargreen Praises 2020 Prelude Rosé, 2020 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc
- 2018 Bells Up Pinots Praised for “Elegance and Soft Texture” by Reviewer Owen Bargreen
- Winery Reflections Calls 2018 Candide “Spellbinding and Impressively Authentic”
- Pair Rhapsody Pinot Blanc with Greek-Inspired Lamb Recipe from Sips N Tips
- Introducing Jupiter: Our Most Personal Wine Release To Date