Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue of Great Northwest Wine recently published their review of our 2018 Villanelle Tonnelier Reserve...
Tag Archive for: Mike Slater
, Bells Up News, Growers, Fruit Grower Report, Julie Slater, Mike Slater, Pinot Noir, Tonnelier Vineyard, Villanelle, Villanelle Pinot Noir, Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir, 0
Everything is transient and fleeting in the wine world. Vines unfurl their leaves, bloom, produce grapes, then sleep for...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, Bells Up, Dave Specter, Julie Slater, LIVE, Mike Slater, Sustainability, Tonnelier Vineyard, 0
We were tickled this week to discover a lovely feature about our dear friends, Mike and Julie Slater of...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Urban Bliss Life Calls Bells Up “A Must Stop” in the Willamette Valley
- The New Wine Review Highlights Bells Up’s Helios Amid “Spectacular” Oregon Whites
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”