Award-winning wine writer and journalist Elizabeth Smith, who hails from the Napa/Sonoma region, recently paid us a visit as...
Tag Archive for: Napa Valley Register
, Feature Stories & Reviews, 2019 Helios Seyval Blanc, Allison Levine, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, Ember + Vine, Fire+Wine, Helios Seyval Blanc, Mary Cressler, Napa Valley Register, Sean Martin, Vindulge, White Wine, Wine Blogger, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Wine writer Allison Levine of Please the Palate and the Napa Valley Register recently published the article, “The Wonderful...
all-day Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Feb 26 all-day
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Sunday, February 26 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup from a Newberg location, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the truffle[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- WineTraveler Calls Bells Up A “Best Willamette Valley Winery to Visit for Wine Tasting”
- Weinnotes’ AJ Weinzettel Interviews Dave and Sara at Bells Up for Podcast Video
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs