An attorney and wine reviewer based in New York, Michael Chelus features a different wine daily six days a...
Tag Archive for: Nittany Epicurean
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2020 Prelude, Michael Chelus, Nittany Epicurean, Prelude, Prelude Estate Rosé, Prelude Rosé, Review, Reviews, Rose, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Wine reviewer Michael Chelus, who publishes the Nittany Epicurean blog, has been tasting wine and documenting his thoughts prolifically since...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Great Northwest Wine Declares 2020 Titan Pinot Noir “Outstanding!”
- Travel Awaits Calls Bells Up an “Amazing Boutique Winemaker Worth A Visit”
- Winemaker Dave Goes to Bat for Bâtonnage in Wine Searcher Feature
- Seattle Refined Puts Bells Up on List for Perfect Wine Weekend
- International Food Wine and Travel Writers Association Features Bells Up