Local wine writer, A.J. Weinzettel, produces the Weinnotes website and video podcast series. He paid us a visit a...
Tag Archive for: Oregon Vino Country
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2016 Titan Pinot Noir, A.J. Weinzettel, Bells Up Story, Dave Specter, feature story, Helios Seyval Blanc, Oregon Vino Country, Our Story, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, Prelude, Prelude Rosé, Review, Reviews, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Seyval Blanc, Weinnotes, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Tasting, Wine Writer, 0
Earlier this spring we were fortunate to have been paid a three-hour visit by local wine writer and developer...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Urban Bliss Life Calls Bells Up “A Must Stop” in the Willamette Valley
- The New Wine Review Highlights Bells Up’s Helios Amid “Spectacular” Oregon Whites
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”