May is officially Oregon Wine Month, and Memorial Day Weekend is unofficially the start of summer. To celebrate both,...
Tag Archive for: Oregon Wine Month
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Barb Randall, feature story, Lake Oswego Review, Memorial Day, Memorial Day Open House, Memorial Day Weekend, Oregon Wine Month, Pre-Memorial Day Open House, Pre-Memorial Day Weekend, 0
It’s May in Oregon—which means it’s Oregon Wine Month! We were delighted to welcome Lake Oswego Review writer and...
Saturday, May 21: Ember and Vine to Create Food Pairings with Bells Up’s Wines at Special, First Anniversary Open House Event, Events & Tastings, Ember and Vine, Memorial Day, National BBQ Month, Oregon Wine Month, Small Bites, Smoked Meat, Special Event, Wine Pairing, Wine Tasting, 0
HOT OFF THE SMOKER!!! FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE On Saturday, May 21 ONLY, from 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Ember...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Men Who Blog and Pub Club Feature Bells Up Winemaker Dave in Virtual Happy Hour
- 2018 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW
- 2019 Rhapsody Reviewed by Winery Reflections: “Bright, Racy and Refreshing”
- The Wine Siren Kelly Mitchell Praises 2017 Candide as a “Distinctly Beautiful Pinot Noir”
- Winery Reflections Calls 2019 Prelude “An Exceptionally Bright, Energetic and Electrifying Rosé”