SIP Northwest — a regional magazine showcases wines, beers, spirits and ciders from the Pacific Northwest — writer Tamara...
Tag Archive for: Our Story
, Feature Stories & Reviews, #bellsupmoment, Kevin J. Fay, Motivational Book, Our Story, They DID Build That, 0
They threw the book at us. Well, at least Atlanta-based author Kevin J. Fay did. When Kevin visited us...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 16 Tons, Dave Specter, Our Story, Wine Blogger, Wine Julia, Wine Review, Wine Tasting, 0
Bells Up winemaker Dave traveled to Eugene on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 to pour wine at 16 Tons Taphouse...
6:00 pm University Club Bacon & Wine Dinner @ University Club of Portland
University Club Bacon & Wine Dinner @ University Club of Portland
Jan 18 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The University Club of Portland is featuring Bells Up wines at its Saturday, January 18, 2020 winemaker dinner — and the menu is bringing on the BACON. The University Club’s Executive Chef has paired our wines with a delicious 5 course dinner featuring bacon in a variety of formats. Bacon, pancetta, pork belly… all varieties of America’s favorite food group:[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir Featured by Weekday Wine Club
- Dallas Wine Chick Shares Bells Up Story
- The Manual’s Sam Slaughter Highlights Bells Up for Willamette Valley White Wines
- Dave and Sara Specter Interviewed for Oregon Wine History Archive
- What’s “Batonnage?” Life Between The Vines Asks Dave Specter to Define this “Vino Lingo”